Why work for Merranti Accounting?
Part of a larger group of companies that pride themselves in being dynamic and thinking different. We are looking for the latest addition to join our forward-thinking accountancy team working with the Managing Director to help us grow the business.
Who are we?
We are a multi-site Accountancy office (Brighton branch opening soon) based in the South East and continually looking to expand. Part of a larger group consisting of Consultancy and Recruitment with offices in London and Birmingham. We operate a supportive culture within the business along with continued training.
Our company principles:
– We are cloud based, paper is not our thing.
– Flexibility is just part of life.
– Progression is key, as is fast track.
– We love letting technology do the work
– There are no walls, Directors don’t have their own offices. We all work together!
– Break out working areas.
– Excellent offices and easy parking
– Weekly lunchtime social meetings
– And Christmas parties to die for.
We aim to create an environment that people want to come to work.
What is the role?
– Direct interaction and management of clients including visiting clients at their place of work.
– Preparing year-end Statutory Accounts
– Self-Assessment Tax Returns for individuals and companies
– Processing monthly payrolls
– Processing VAT returns
– Management accounts (training can be provided)
– Helping to train staff to pass on your knowledge
– Helping out with advanced and technical bookkeeping such as reconciling intercompany transactions
What are we looking for?
– Experience in Statutory Accounts and Tax Returns.
– Experience in an accountancy practice preferred.
– Well organised and efficient
– Positive hands-on “can do” attitude
– Confidence in networking and winning new clients
– Travel will be occasionally required to visit clients based between East Grinstead and Brighton.
– Working directly with the Managing Director.
– Enthusiastic and confident
– Full driving license and use of own car required to visit clients
What is the offer:
– A Competitive Salary
– 28 days Including Bank Holidays, on top of this we close for Christmas.
– Medical Insurance after probation period
– 9.00-5.30, Not 6.30! Monday to Friday
– Free and easy parking within office grounds
To Apply for this role, please call 01342 835 769 or email Clair along with your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org