What we do
Financial and Management Accounts
Money in the bank doesn’t always mean a profit and waiting to receive your annual accounts is often too long a time to establish the profitability of your business and tax liability.
Merranti will work with you to develop management information on a regular basis, assisting you on running your business. We can help with:
- Management Accounts: to report on the financial position of your business on a more regular basis
- Business Planning: to give your business direction and focus
- Budgeting: to define your targets
- Forecasting: to realign your expectations
- Cashflow Projections: to highlight cash shortages
- Variance Analysis: to compare actual results to expected results
With the correct management information in place you will be able to monitor the performance of your business on a regular basis, providing you with a clearer picture. This will enable you to make fully informed decisions.